Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy but Sunny

I just got a phone call from Sunny, my blog tutor. When she left our tutoring session, she went on an adventure. From my backyard, you can see two large letter Ss on the side of the mountian at the end of the street. Crazy Sunny went to the mountain and climbed up to the Ss. She called me from the mountain and wanted to know if I could see her!!! Even though the Ss seem close they are quite a journey up the mountain and she wasn't even a spot on the side of the mountain. What an adventerous spirit this gal has. She amazes me!!!

3 comments:

Faye's Crafti Corner said...

Hey Marie
Welcome to the world of Blogging. Can I link your blog to mine?
Let me know........will miss you tomorrow.
Faye

Sunny said...

I love your "about me" statement.

marie's madness said...

Faye, Had a great time with you, Martha and Madelyn at the Scrapbook Cottage. Madelyn is so proud of her book and was beaming when she gave it to her mother. Thank you for making her feel so welcome and grown up.

Please feel free to link to me.
Marie